How to Join LARKS
To join LARKS, email the following to Larksrc@yahoo.com and we will be in touch with you:
* Your name, AMA number, home address and cell number;
* For flying privileges at Larks, we will also need a picture of your AMA card or a screenshot of your AMA membership status from the AMA website and a picture of your FAA TRUST test certificate
*** You are welcome to fly at Larks as a guest until you are voted in at one of our regular club meetings. Club rules require new candidates for membership be voted on during a regular club meeting.
1. Must have an active interest in radio controlled model aircraft and model aviation.
2. Must attend meetings prior to being accepted into the club. Prospective members may ask to join the club during meeting. If meeting attendance is not possible, please contact the club President to discuss options.
3. For flying privileges, you must be a member of the Academy of Model Aeronautics, have completed the FAA TRUST test (www.modelaircraft.org) and be registered as an UAV operator with the FAA (www.FAA.gov). Your aircraft must be labeled in accordance with FAA guidelines. This is not difficult and we can give you examples of this when you visit LARKS.
4. Must agree to club dues as stated by in the current By-Laws. Club By-Laws provide for other types of membership. Clubs due can be prorated for the initial enrollment only.
5. Must agree to promote, support and participate in club activities.
6. Must agree to abide by the policies, rules, and regulations of the club (both present and future) which have been duly adopted by a majority of club members. Also agrees to abide by the rules of the AMA and the FAA (as applicable).
7. Membership is suspended when dues are in arrears, Re-entry to LARKS occurs when dues are made current.
7200 sq. ft. of canopy on a concrete slab with 30+ 4'x 8' tables with electric outlets at each table.
Air-conditioned and heated clubhouse with men's / women's restrooms, kitchen, TV/DVD, refrigerators and microwave.
8 RV electric hookups (daily usage fees apply), unlimited RV parking.
More than 500' concrete runway with plenty of groomed run out.
500' parallel grass runway.
Unobstructed flying over open fields.
Due by December 31 of each year. Can be paid online, or by check or cash to the Treasurer.